Subjects

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frustration

Ok so I haven't posted in a while, I've been crazy busy and crazy stressed and crazy broke. Busy, stressed, and broke has meant no time for working out and stress eating. Stress eating is the worst. I;ve also been frustrated because I feel like I was working out and eating healthy and not really seeing results except in my fitness ability but not in weight/inches lost, but this past weekend was homecoming and we did some eating and drinking, and it seems like it undid all the work I had been doing. Like I just puffed up and gained weight after ONE weekend. What the hell?? Also being broke means not being able to get the healthy food I need. Kelsey made the point that there are cheap healthy foods like lentils, but I have $0 right now which means I'm just taking what I can get for food.  UGH being broke and busy and stressed just takes such a toll on my eating/exercising. Any suggestions? How can I step things up in a busy time??

No comments:

Post a Comment